Monday 18 April 2011

Working Life

It's my fourth week now since I begun my job, and it's been real tough, especially the third week. The first two weeks, I was still amazed and had stars in my eyes about working. But the hardness of the job really hit me in my third week, where I had a lot of pressure to meet tight deadlines, meeting with the director to present my work. Things went up by one level or two now, I have to do my tasks more quick and more efficiently. Obviously, it is very hard for me at this point, because I am still in the learning process, so it's hard to translate what is being said to what has to be done. It requires a lateral thinking that I lack of at this point, but I work hard for it to bridge that gap. A lot of things are never told at university and you really can feel it during the work, but it is definitely interesting to see how things will go for me, hopefully for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment